Any advice on this prompt?

by ViKINGEN506 - opened

Hey guiys- New here, and new to messing around with this, but very fun. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on creating this visually.
In one of my short-stories (that im just having fun trying to visualize using this) there is a babushka doll (the russian? dolls that get smaller and smaller as you open them up and theres several dolls inside for the lack of a better description). The Babuska doll in question is designed to look like a king with brown beard and sunglasses (random i know,lol), but the AI-comic thing either draws a king, OR a babushka doll, and im wondering maybe i write it wrong?
What ive typed in is " displayed on table is a Babushka doll that looks like a king with brown beard and sun-glasses".. Any tips on what to try?

For some reason the term 'Babuska doll' isn't registering as a very good prompt.
Try something with 'nested table dolls'.

I used the prompt: close up, nesting table dolls sit on top of a table, the face of a king is painted on each doll

...and got this:

nestingtabledolls.png

thanks! Will try that!

By the way if you want for advices and tips etc,
there is no channel dedicated to the AI Comic Factory on Hugging Face discord, but I've create an "unofficial" channel for the AI Comic Factory here:
https://discord.com/channels/1058692514288238633/1150171985222062171

maybe it can be used for people who want to share things