Current Progress on my Horror Comic!

by ForTheUsers - opened

I am so thankful for this project. I have always been a comic fan, especially old EC horror comics, as of late. With this (and the free version of ComicLife3) I have finally been able to tell some of the stories I've had floating around. All art is generated here, but then exported as a pdf, screenshotted, and assembled in the comic program on a PC. In progress, obviously, but I couldn't wait to share it, especially with the programmer responsible if he should see it. Thanks for giving this nerd the artistic skill I've lacked! Cheers all, and happy spooky season!
Howl Example 1.jpg
Howl Example 2.jpg
Howl Example 3.jpg
Howl Example 4.jpg
Howl Example 5.jpg
Howl Example 6.jpg

Amazing work. Please help me with the prompt structure you are using?

what's your prompt you are using? thanks

Almost every image here was done with completely separate prompts. They are nothing fancy, but they all use the Flying Saucer style. Other than that I just try a vague prompt 4 or 5 times iterating until I get what I want with like "medium shot of a wolf howling while overlooking a small town, moon in Background". The style itself does wonders.

The real challenge is stringing them all together. The images are easy, just make 10 or so images total then save the one that matches your idea closest